Welcome to Kira's Blog

Welcome to My Blog

Life with young children can be challenging, but with the support and advice of friends, we can feel empowered and thankful for the blessing of being a Mom.

My musings are those of a self-proclaimed attachment-parenting Tiger mom, who juggles full-time mommying with a small (but growing!) baby-related business. I hope some of my thoughts help you
Enjoy your day, Enjoy your night, and Enjoy your kids!!!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

new kid on the block

Most of my blogs are not meant to be a forum for sharing my personal stories, but rather a platform to share ideas... this one is different: I just had a baby!

My baby was born on Friday night at 1:39am, by c-section. So now, I've officially been through the following types of births and birthing "aids": natural/no meds (not in a hospital), induction, pitocin, epidural, cervadil, and now c-section. Barbara the lactation consultant, mother of 13, trumps me by far with her birthing experience, but I feel that for 4 babies, I've experienced quite a range.

I plan to get back to my blogging next week. For now, I'm going to try to get some rest and nurse the baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment