Welcome to Kira's Blog

Welcome to My Blog

Life with young children can be challenging, but with the support and advice of friends, we can feel empowered and thankful for the blessing of being a Mom.

My musings are those of a self-proclaimed attachment-parenting Tiger mom, who juggles full-time mommying with a small (but growing!) baby-related business. I hope some of my thoughts help you
Enjoy your day, Enjoy your night, and Enjoy your kids!!!

Friday, September 17, 2010

New Year Scrambles

I had/have every intention of posting a new blog each day of the week.

Of late, I have fallen terribly behind, in part due to holiday shuffles, and in part due to a lot of new developments in my life: the Jewish new year, the scholastic new year, sadly some family tragedies, joyfully some family celebrations... and I'm definitely feeling the early pangs of my next baby's entry into this world, God willing within the next month.

I have a lot to share and a lot of ideas friends have requested, so I hope you will keep checking, even if I don't have the rate-of-blogs that I had intended.

Thanks for your understanding and wishing you a wonderful new year, new fall, new school year, and new challenges for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment