Welcome to Kira's Blog

Welcome to My Blog

Life with young children can be challenging, but with the support and advice of friends, we can feel empowered and thankful for the blessing of being a Mom.

My musings are those of a self-proclaimed attachment-parenting Tiger mom, who juggles full-time mommying with a small (but growing!) baby-related business. I hope some of my thoughts help you
Enjoy your day, Enjoy your night, and Enjoy your kids!!!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Strider Bike - the no-tears alternative!

Tried and true - I can officially announce that the strider bike REALLY WORKS. It really does teach young children how to balance on a bike without falling, without a lot of running behind-the-bike by the parents, without a lot of nervous parents and kids alike! My daughter transferred from the strider to a real pedal-pumping 2-wheeler in just 2 visits to the parking lot, and she didn't fall once!

Here's a link to the product - note that I can't vouch for them, but there are similar and a bit less-pricey models on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment