Welcome to Kira's Blog

Welcome to My Blog

Life with young children can be challenging, but with the support and advice of friends, we can feel empowered and thankful for the blessing of being a Mom.

My musings are those of a self-proclaimed attachment-parenting Tiger mom, who juggles full-time mommying with a small (but growing!) baby-related business. I hope some of my thoughts help you
Enjoy your day, Enjoy your night, and Enjoy your kids!!!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Optimism

Optimism works. It really does. If you CHOOSE to be optimistic, you will see that the world will reward you!

Yesterday, I had a great optimism day.

I forced myself to get dressed early and decided "today is my day!" I looked in the mirror and announced that I weigh 135 lbs (in fact, I am still far-off that mark, but I firmly believe that if I declare it, I will become it...) I later had a miraculous phone call with my sister, received a miraculous email from my mother, and finally found out that an old business arrangement had been changed in my husband's favor and we received extra money into our 401(k).

And by the end of the day, I had lost 2 lbs... coincidence? I think NOT! (I'm not technically on a diet)

Well, suffice it to say, I woke up and declared that today will be another optimistic day. The universe is abundant. I'm tapping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment